Grand Opening Giveaway
Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY AND SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU ("ENTRANT" OR "YOU") AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES ("RULES"), WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT. READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. UPON ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, THESE RULES BECOME A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN ENTRANT AND SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW), WHICH GOVERNS ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES WILL VOID YOUR ENTRY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are over eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and/or any of its affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of such employees, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
2. SPONSOR: Myers Drug Store, Inc. d/b/a Myoderm Medical Supply, 328 DeKalb St, Norristown, PA 19401.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Grand Opening Giveaway ("Promotion") starts at 12:00 p.m. ET on October 1, 2016 and ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on October 31, 2016 (the "Entry Period").
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, Entrants must submit an entry form (the “Submission”) at Sponsor’s showroom during the Entry Period. You may submit one entry form during each visit to Sponsor’s showroom. Only eligible entries submitted during the Entry Period will be considered. No entry fee, payment, purchase, or proof-of-purchase is required to participate in the Promotion, and a purchase will not increase Your chances of winning a Prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected Submissions or for errors, omissions, or defects in Submissions, regardless of the cause.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: There will be one winner chosen by Sponsor from those eligible Submissions (the “Winner”). The Winner will be chosen by Sponsor by a random drawing from the applicable pool of Submissions on October 31,2016. The Winner will be notified by telephone within 10 business days of the drawing. The Winner must claim his/her Prize (described below) in person at Sponsor’s showroom within 30 days of attempted notification. The Winner may be required to confirm eligibility prior to claiming the Prize. If the Winner does not claim the Prize within 30 business days of the date of notification, the applicable Winner’s eligibility may be deemed forfeited (at the sole discretion of Sponsor) and an alternate Winner may be selected.
The Winner will be identified on Sponsor’s website and/or social media page(s). Alternatively, an Entrant may determine the identity of the Winner by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at 328 DeKalb St, Norristown, PA 19401. Requests must be received by November 30, 2016
6. PRIZE: There will be one Prize awarded consisting of a $1,000 store credit toward the purchase of a scooter or lift chair of Winner’s choice. The Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemption, equivalent or substitution permitted. The Winner must take delivery of the scooter or lift chair from Sponsor’s stock on or before October 31, 2017. All Prize details not specified in these Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with awarding of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible Submissions.
7. GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) violating these Rules; or (c) acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass another entrant, Sponsor, or any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Sponsor makes and gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Entrant releases Sponsor, Sponsor’s affiliates, and their respective employees, officers and directors (the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind or nature whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses which may be sustained in connection with (a) participating in the Promotion, (b) receipt or use of any Prize, (c) traveling to and/or participating in the Promotion and/or any Prize-related activity, and/or (d) any typographical or other error in these Rules or in the announcement or offering of any Prize.
The Prize will be forfeited if not timely claimed by an eligible Winner. Each Winner shall bear all risk of prize loss or theft after the Prize has been delivered.
Entrants assume all risks associated with the Promotion, and hereby agree that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injury, harm, death, damages, costs or expenses related thereto.
9. PUBLICITY: Each Entrant expressly agrees that Sponsor may use and/or refer to Entrant’s name, pseudonym, likeness, biographical information, statements, interviews, Submission (or portions thereof), or other materials in any and all public media, advertising, and/or communications for any purpose whatsoever, without obtaining Entrant’s prior approval or providing compensation to Entrant. Such uses may include (but will not be limited to) references to Entrant and/or the Submission (i) on the Internet, (ii) on Sponsor’s website, (iii) in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube, (iv) in print publications, and/or (v) in radio to television advertising.
11. AMENDMENTS: Sponsor reserves the right to amend the Rules or change the Prize at any time with or without prior notice.
12. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Court of Common Pleas of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, and shall not include attorneys' fees; and (c) except as prohibited by applicable laws, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages, or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to have actual out-of-pocket damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania.
13. WAIVER: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term or condition of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision.